The Top 10 Most Deliciously Comical Birther Denials To Obama’s Birth Certificate
No amount of evidence will ever convince irrational people of the facts. In fact, psychological studies have demonstrated that when confronted with evidence that counter’s their beliefs, conservatives will reject the evidence and it will actually reinforce their original beliefs. Case in point with the birther fiasco, as shown below.
10. It can’t be real because in 1961 they would have wrote negro
9. There was already a birth certificate released from Kenya for Obama, so he is a dual citizen
8. The thing is photoshopped. I can see the pixels when I zoom way in
7. Since his father was not a US citizen, it doesn’t matter where he was born
6. Why did it take so long if it was really real?
5. David A. Sinclair, the M.D. who purportedly signed the document, died nearly eight years ago at age 81, so he is conveniently unavailable to answer questions about Obama’s reported birth
4. It doesn’t matter because he renounced his citizenship when he moved to Indonesia
3. There is an x marked in the ‘twins’ box, indicating this belongs to an unnamed twin brother of Barack, not the president
2. This is not a birth certificate
1. HOW ABOUT THE FACT THAT THIS NEW BIRTH CERTIFICATE HAS THE WRONG NAME ON IT? WE ALL KNOW THAT “OBAMA” IS NOT HIS REAL NAME. IF THIS WERE REAL, IT WOULD SAY “BARRY SATORO” ON IT—NOT BAROCK OBAMA!!!!!! WHY HAS NO ONE ELSE ASKED THIS??????????
Edit: most of these found on Twitter, the World Net Daily, Digg, Prison Planet, and other social media sites and right wing blogs.