We do not censor or delete comments based on political points of view. We will, however, remove comments that:
- Are abusive.
- Do not relate to the topic of the article or the discussion.
- Have too much foul language.
- Include or celebrate ill will towards others.
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic, or crudely intolerant of other people’s beliefs and/or religion.
- Provide links to external sites that do not relate to the topic or article being discussed.
- Are spam: Unsolicited advertisements.
- Are posted repeatedly on the same article and other articles on the NJP site.
- Are insults intended to provoke anger from other readers who have commented or the NJP writers and editors.
- Violate copyright or other applicable laws or regulations.
Readers who do not follow our Comment Policy will be blocked from posting on the main NJP site and on the Facebook page.
To report abuse, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org